Slides for classes taught by Adi
|Jan 30||Neural Networks and Deep Learning||Google Slides|
|Feb 01||Convolutional Neural Networks||Google Slides|
|Mar 09||Recurrent Neural Networks||Google Slides|
|Mar 15||Object localization and detection||Google Slides|
|Mar 27||Neural Networks with Memory||Google Slides|
Reading Material (Highly recommeded)
- Part 1: Nonlinear Classifiers and The Backpropagation Algorithm
- Part 2: Autoencoders, Convolutional Neural Networks and Recurrent Neural Networks
Deep Learning References
- UVA Deep Learning course. Contains easy to follow class video lectures, covers most of deep learning.
- CS231n: Convolutional Neural Networks for Visual Recognition Covers CNN only but in depth.
- Deep Learning. Very thorough and well written book. Covers almost everything.
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning. Light reading, only 6 chapters, easy to follow.
- Machine Learning. For better understanding of ML concepts, easy to follow.